Members of Building North Central Washington adhere to a Code of Ethics that helps to demonstrate their commitment to excellence to their customers, clients and their communities!
MEMBER CODE OF ETHICS
- Members will conduct business with honesty, integrity, and fairness with respect to customers, clients, employees, and other members.
- Members will support the ideals, principles and mission of Building North Central Washington, as well as support the Association in general, in a constructive and positive manner.
- Members will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding their business and its products or services.
- Members will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of the state of Washington and to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession and in accordance with generally accepted business practices. All members will maintain the licenses, registrations, bonds and insurance coverage required by the state and local jurisdictions.
- Members will not discriminate, personally or professionally, based upon race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Members will at all times demonstrate professionalism, respect, courtesy and civility to fellow members and not engage in any conduct which would adversely reflect upon either the principles or members of Building North Central Washington.